KUSF In Exile 03.25.12 8-10 PM The Cotton Exchange DJ David Katznelson



Blues like you want to hear....

http://thecottonexchange.net/









iPhone and iPad Player


This weeks Cotton Exchange features folk yeah’s Britt Govea, playing some of his favorite blues

I’d Rather Drink Muddy Water-Reuben Chinnery
Blues #2-Belton Sutherland
Evil Devil Woman Blues-Joe McCoy
I Am In That Heavenly Way-Bukka White
Need More Power-Carrie Robinson
My Gone Home-Sonny Terry/J C Burris/Sticks McGhee
Vernita Blues-Sleepy John Estes
Broke and Hungry Ragged and Dirty Too-Sleepy John Estes
Pootnang Little, Poontang Small-Jimmie Strothers
A jam by the Black Ace
Charley (take 1)-Lil Son Jackson
Charley (take 2)-Lil Son Jackson
Hound Dog-Big Mama Thorton

Britt Govea Set
Wade In The Water-Bob Dylan
I Know I’ve Been Changed-Victory Travelers
See That My Grave Is Kept Clean-Blind Lemon Jefferson
The Train I Ride-Mississippi Fred McDowell
Bottle Up And Go-Snooks Eaglin
Blues Run The Game-Jackson C Frank
Memphis, TN-Sandy Bull
Dissatisfied Blues-Bert Jansch
Lungs-Townes Van Zandt
Because Of Your Eyes-Bonnie Prince Billy
Lonesome Road-Josh White
No, No No I Won’t Come (Go) Down No More-Michael Hurley
Preachin’ The Blues take 2-Son House
Dark Night Of The Soul-David Lynch, Sparklehorse, Dangermouse

I Asked Her If She Loved Me-Henry Townsend

No comments: