KUSF In Exile 03.25.12 6-8 PM Spotlight Wall Of Sound Phil Spector DJ Andre











iPhone and iPad Player



Pretty Little Angel Eyes- Curtis Lee
Spanish Harlem- Ben E. King
I Can't Make It on Time-The Ramones

I'll Never Need More Than This-Ike & Tina Turner
He's A Rebel- The Crystals (Darlene Love)
Be My Baby- The Ronettes
River Deep Mountain High- Ike & Tina Turner
Bony Maronie- John Lennon

Isn't It a Pity- George Harrison
Ebb Tide- The Righteous Brothers
Baby I Love You- The Ramones
How Does It Feel?- The Ronettes
Da Doo Ron Ron- The Crystals
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah- Bob B. Soxx and the Blue Jeans
Puddin 'N' Tain- The Alley Cats

Try Some Buy Some- Ronnie Spector
Just Because- John Lennon
I Me Mine- The Beatles
I Love How You Love Me- The Paris Sisters
You Came, You Saw, You Conquered- The Ronettes
And Then He Kissed Me- The Crystals
Hold On Baby- Ike & Tina Turner

Walking In The Rain- The Ronettes
Chapel of Love- Darlene Love
Sweet Little 16- John Lennon
Uptown- The Crystals
Do You Remember Rock N' Roll Radio- The Ramones
Let It Down- George Harrison

To Know Him Is To Love Him- The Teddy Bears
Young Boy Blues- Ben E. King

No comments: