KUSF In Exile 03.25.12 10-Midnight The Soul Shakedown DJ Terry Dactyl











iPhone and iPad Player



Carla Thomas – B-A-B-Y

The Dixie Cups – People say

The Marvalettes – I want a guy

Denise Keeble – Love school

Betty Wright – Clean up woman

Katie Webster – Hell or high water

The Dells – Show me

Shirley and Company – Shame shame shame

James Brown – The chicken

--

Joe Simon – Drowning in the sea of love

Soulville Allstars – Nothing in this world matters (to me but you)

Ural Thomas – Pain is the name of your game

Lee Fields – You’re the kind of girl

Michael Jackson – I was made to love her

Marlena Shaw – California soul

OC Tolbert – You got me turned around

--

Phil Phillips – Evil dope

Harlem Underground Band – Fed up

Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings - Loner and stronger

Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings - He said I can

Camille Yarbrough- All hid

Betty Davis – Anti love song

Joe ‘Groundhog’ Richardson- Take it off

--

Otis Redding and Carla Thomas – Tramp

Wilson Pickett – Get me back on time Engine Number 9 parts 1 and 2

The Swordsmen - Hip thang

Sons of Slum – Right on

King Floyd – Everybody needs somebody

The Temptations – I got to find a way (to get you back)

No comments: