KUSF In Exile 07.01.12 8-10 PM The Cotton Exchange DJ David Katznelson



Blues like you want to hear....

http://thecottonexchange.net/









iPhone and iPad Player


Soon One Morning-Bishop Perry Tillis
I’ve Got The Blues & I Can’t Be Satisfied-Mississippi John Hurt
Careless Love Blues-Lonnie Johnson
The Story Of John Henry-Josh White
My Daddy’s Blues-Jessie Mae Hemphill
Going Home-Panther Burns
Sunflower River Blues-R C Smith
Starvation Blues-Big Bill Broonzy
Be My Darlin’-Cortelia Clark
Swannee River-Rabbit Muse
Karo Street Blues-Rabbit Muse
Sign Of The Judgement-Henry Johnson
Mercury Blues-K C Douglass
Girl Dressed In Green-John E. Tinsley
How Can You Have The Blues-Kansas City Kitty and Georgia Tom (Thomas A Dorsey)
Roamin’ And Ramblin’ Blues-David Edwards
Time For My Lovin’ To Be Done-Eddie Kirkland
Mama Blues-Lightnin’ Hopkins
I Need A Lover-Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee
Rainy Day Blues-Jump Jackson & His Band

No comments: