KUSF In Exile 07.01.12 10-Midnight PM Caught Up DJ The Chair











iPhone and iPad Player


Caught UP! with The Chair
Sunday 7/1/12 10 PM- Midnight

An American Poem (extended mix) - Those Guys feat. Ras Baraka
Dance Dance Dance- Marta Acuna
Every One’s A Winner- Hot Chocolate
Feel The Need- Detroit Emeralds
The Keepers- Santigold (The Knocks remix)
Inspector Norse- Todd Terje
Let Me Be Your Mirror- Lena Horne & Michel Legrand
Little Baby- Patti Austin
Fly Robin Fly- Silver Convention
Music Is My Life- Patti Labelle
Mind Fluid- Nuyorican Soul

Catch Me I’m Falling- Pretty Poison (Spanish mix)
You Used To Hold Me- Ralphi Rosario feat. Xaviera Gold
Can You Party?- Royal House
Uh-Uh-Ooh-Ooh Look Out (Here It Comes)- Roberta Flack (Steve Hurley remix)
Master Ship- Starship Commander Woo Woo
Ark- Fridge (Herbert’s Fully Flooded mix)
All I’ve Got- Astrid Gilberto
Robertaflack- Flying Lotus feat. Dolly
I Guess I’m Dumb- Glen Campbell
Creation- El Michels Affair
Mean To Me (acoustic) - Alice Russell
There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart)- Eurythmics
On The Floor- Tony Cook

No comments: