KUSF In Exile 03.05.12 Noon-3 PM The Mixed Bag DJ Andre











iPhone and iPad Player


David Bowie- An Occasional Dream
Bee Gees- Red Chair Fade Away
Ty Segall- Salamanda Palaganda

Yuck- Rose Gives a Lily
Syd Barrett- Wolf Pack
Plastic Ono Band- Remember Love
Ruby and the Romantics- Our Day Will Come
Shannon and the Clams- Tired of Being Bad

Mikal Cronin- Am I wrong
King Khan and the Shrines-Bite My Tongue
Strange Boys- I See
Gary "Alley Oop" Paxton- You Been Torturing Me
Swingin Medallions- Double Shot of My Baby's Love
MC5- Gotta Keep Movin'
Flying Wedge- Come to My Casbah, I Can't Believe
Simply Saucer- Nazi Apocalypse

The Gories- Charm Bag
Devo- Pink Pussycat
Useless Eaters- Panic Attack
Useless Eaters- Death View
The Damned- Creep (You Can't Fool Me)
The Ramones- Baby I Love You
Ike & Tina Turner- River Deep Mountain High
Beach Boys- Wouldn't It Be Nice
Chairman of the Board- Give Me Just a Little More Time
The Parliaments- I Can Feel the Ice Melting
Funkadelic- The Undisco Kidd

Roland Kirk- Expansions
Electric Light Orchestra- Fire on High
Chen Santa Maria- Jefferson Chopper
13th Floor Elevators- Moon Song
Nobunny- Monster Kiss (Golden Boots)
The Ronettes- How Does it Feel?
Dead Moon-Johnny's Got a Gun
Women in Prison- Circles & Circles
Dum Dum Girls- He Gets Me High

Personal and the Pizzas- Bored Out of My Brains
Thee Oh Sees- F.B.I.A.2
Tyvek- Robots Dogs
Ducktails- The Razor's Edge
Chain & the Gang- Why Not
Moon Duo- In the Trees
Blank Dogs- Spinning

3 comments:

An Invisible Friend said...

Do you have a copy of Flying Wedge- Come to My Casbah, I Can't Believe
7" for sale ?

Anonymous said...

Just seeing this. I don't have a copy of that 7". It was the station's. Sorry and thanks for listening.

cuorediformaggio said...

Can't find flying wedge come to my casbah in the program: where is it?
I mean, not between mc5 and simply saucer...there is only i can't believe there.
Where exactly?
Thanks a lot.