KUSF In Exile 10.30.11 8-10 PM The Cotton Exchange DJ David Katznelson



Blues like you want to hear....

http://thecottonexchange.net/









iPhone and iPad Player


Cow Hooking Blues-Mississippi John Hurt
“A” Blues-Scrapper Blackwell
Tra La LA-Tommy Ridgely
Wish I Had Never-Tommy Ridgely
I’m Gonna Cross That River-Tommy Ridgely
Shrewsbury Blues-Tommy Ridgely
Bo Diddley Is Loose-Bo Diddley
Shake Em On Down-Dr. Ross
Elmore’s Contribution To Jazz-Elmore James
Killing Floor-Howlin Wolf
This Is The End-Buddy Guy & His Band
Ain’t That Lovin’ You Baby-Jimmy Reed
San Francisco Blues-Floyd Dixon
Groundhog Blues-The Groundhogs
My Baby-Mississippi Fred McDowell
Going Away-R L Boyce
No More Doggin’-John Lee Hooker
Tell Me You Love Me-Jessie Mae Hemphill
Travelin’ Blues-Blind Willie McTell
Come Around To My House Mama-Blind Willie McTell
Atlanta Strut-Blind Willie McTell
Muscat Hills Blues-Buddy Woods With the Wampus Cats
You Got TO Go Down-Blind Gary Davis
Whistling Blues-Blind Gary Davis
Playboy-J D Edwards
Wolf Pack-Kid Thomas
Checking On My Baby-Otis Rush
From My Heart-Fenton Robinson
I’m Going To Detroit-John Wrencher
Mother’s Dead-Elmo Williams & Hezikiah Early
Some Summer Day-Charley Patton

No comments: