KUSF 08.17.10 Noon-3 PM Carolyn



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Wire “Ex Lion Tamer”
Pussy Galore “Dick Johnson”
Screamers “I’m A Mensch”
The People’s Temple “Make You Understand”
Predator “Honest Man”
Ty Segall “Mrs.”

Super Wild Horses “Mess Around”
The Reaction “Systematic Soul Destruction”
The Reds “I Hate Rules”
Thought Criminals “More Suicides Please”
Young Offenders “Black Hands”

Hank IV “?”
Black Helicopter “Cop Out”
Terrible Twos “Catch A Cold”
Francis Harold and The Holograms “Retreat”
East Bay Grease “Just Head”
Wet Illustrated “Born Stoked”
Jacuzzi Boys “Singalong”

Mickey “Love Letter”
Guinea Worms “Hello From Ohio”
The Pleasure Kills “I Want You”
Tyrades “I Hate Your Wave”
Black Time “Fast Motorbikes In The Kitchen”

Wild Thing “Age Difference”
Eddy Current Suppression Ring “TALOIGA”
HitlersS “Spastic Dance”
Idi Amin & The Amputees “Nasty Nazi”
Timmy’s Organism “I’m A Nice Guy Now”
Puffy Areolas “Rock N Roll Express”

The Mantles “Summer Read“
The Flips “I Just Don’t Know Where I Stand”
Limes “Good Times”
Slippery Slopes “Pizza I’m Against It”
Peripherique Est “Le Rock D’ici”
Mike Rep and The Quotas “Mama Was A Schitzo”

Naked On The Vague “The Joke”

Live in Studio B - Man and The Bearded Ladies (play three songs)

Primitive Calculators “Pumping Ugly Muscle”
X “Suck Suck”
La Corde “Back In Salem”
Radar Eyes “Shakes”

Moonhearts “Deathstar Pt. II”
Lover! “I Got You”
Oblivians “I’m Not A Sicko There’s A Plate In My Head”
The Anomalys “Kiss “N Run”
Fungi Girls “Dream Of Oz”

Dirtbombs “Ode To A Black Man”

No comments: