KUSF 08.17.10 Midnight-3 AM Fly By Night DJ Terry Dactyl



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









James Brown – Sho is funky down here
The Temptations – Cloud nine
---
The Bosom Blues Band – Hippie queen
The Butterfield Blues Band – Work song
---
Tom Jones - Strange things
Tom Jones – Lord help
The Doors – Been down so long
Gasoline Stew and the Dump – Giant man
---
Andre Williams –Pass the biscuits, please
Hound dog Taylor and Little Walter – Wild bout you, baby
The Super Super Blues Band – Goin’ down slow
---
Lowell Fulson – Black nights
Little Walter – My babe
Snooky Pyror – Someone to love me
Paul Williams – Come on in my kitchen
---
Les Paul and Mary Ford – I just don’t understand
Kitty Wells – At least I don’t have to break up someone’s home
Norma Jean – Whiskey six years
Hoyt Axton – No no song
---
George Thorogood – Cocaine blues
Elvis Presley – Milk cow blues
The Anomalys – Anomalys now!
Las Vegas Grind – track 23
The Champs – Tequila
Ernie K Doe – A certain girl
Dr. John – Morgus the Magnificent
---
The Black Keys – Everlasting night
T Rex – Baby boomerang
T Rex – Bang a gong (get it on)
The Mountain Goats – Fault lines
---
Cheater Slicks – My struggle
---
The Pleasurekills – Victoria
Blondie – Love ya at the pier
Jeremy Jay – Dial my number
Best Coast – When the sun don’t shine
JC Brooks and the Uptown Sound – I am trying to break your heart
---
Naomi Shelton and the Gospel Queens – What have you done?
Ike and Tina Turner – Funkier than a mosquito’s tweeter
Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings – Give me a chance
Soft Town – Plenty of action
Orgone – Cali fever
Ray Frazier and the Shades of Madness – I who have nothing (am somebody)
Orgone – Mantanzana
Miles Davis – Mystery
Miles Davis - The doo bop song
---
The Blues Project – Jelly jelly blues

No comments: