KUSF 06.24.10 9-Noon DJ Bryan Chandler



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









After Tea "National Disaster" I'll Push You For An Answer
Beau Brummels "Best Of 1964-1967" Laugh, Laugh
Madlib's Medicine Show No. 3 "Beat Kondukta In Africa"
Isaac Hayes "The Isaac Hayes Movement" I Stand Accused
Paul Metzger "The Uses Of Infinity"
Roska "S/T" Messages
Adrian Belew "Mr. Music Head" Hot Zoo
Unkle "Where Did THe Night Fall?"
Jimi Hendrix "Band Of Gypsies" Power Of Love
Pat Martino "Banyina" Israfel
Ty Segal "Melted" Imaginary Person
Joy Division "Heart And Soul" I Remember Nothing
KFJC "50 Years" Cabaret Voltaire Fig
Judy Garland "Judy In Love" I Concentrate On You
Zola Jesus "Stridulum EP" Manifest Destiny
Loop "The World In You" I'll Take You There
Phantomn Band "S/T" Rolling
Mad Daddy's Favorites "Pete Myers" I Love A Good Practical Joke
V/a "Ethiopiques 24" Mulatu Astatqe, Frank Holder, and Niaaza Alsherif
The Peddlers I'm Coming Home
Marc Edwards and Weasel Walter Group "Blood Of The Group" Black Earth
Sly And The Family Stone Hot Fun In The Summertime
Future Flash "Flash Back Flash Forward" Weird Forest
Soft Machine "Vol. 1" Hope For Happiness
Miguel Frasconi/Denman Maroney "Gleam"
Slim Harpo King Bee
The Rokes Ride On
Thee Oh Sees "Help" I Can't Get No
The Fall "Your Future Our Clutter" Cowboy George
The Units "Early Years Of The Units 1977-1983"
Cloud Nothings "Turning On" Real Thing
Tuxedomoon "Bardo Pond"
Master Musicians Of Bukkake "Totem 2" Heresy Of Origin
Sparklehorse "Good Morning Spider" Sick of Goodbyes
Beau Hanks and The Metropole Orchestra "Our Relations" We're Out For Fun
Warren Barker "77 Strip" I Get A Kick Out Of You
Nymph "New Millenium" Prayer
Django Reinhart I'll Never Be The Same
Willie Nelson "Country Music" Satisfied Mind
Ivor Cutler "Wet Handle" Hummed and Hawed
Masaoka, Chen Grusel, Nagai
Eddie Hazel She's So Heavy

No comments: