KUSF 06.24.10 3-6 AM DJ IMF


ART: "INNER SPACE" by Julian Callos

1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









FIRST HOUR
----------
Clipd Beaks - Vision
Boo and Boo Too - I Know Nothings Alright
Trans Am - Naked Singularity
Caribou - Sun
Growing - Challenger
Crystal Castles - Birds
Active Child - When Your Love is Safe
The Shins - When I Goosestep
Twin Sister - Lady Daydream
Bat For Lashes- What is a Girl to do?
Type O Negative - Blood & Fire
The Girls at Dawn - I'm Not Sad
Robert Pollard - I'll Take the Cure
The Almighty Defenders - All my Loving

SECOND HOUR
-----------
Speakfree - Here I am
Dark Time Sunshine - All Aboard
The I.M.F. - The I.M.F. Begins
Freeway - Sho 'Nuff (feat. Bun B)
Hedzoleh Soundz - Hedzoleh
Dara Puspita - Pusdi
Summer Cats - Your Time Table
Afternoon Naps - Mitten Fingers
Total Babe - Country
Apostle of Hustle - Blackberry
Beach House - Silver Soul
Funki Porcini - This Aint the Way to Live
Batte - Dreaming Teenager
Madlib - Jungle Sounds

THIRD HOUR
----------
The Black Keys - So Long Gone
Predator - Honest Man
Buzzer - Teacher's Pet
Blessure Grave - Strangers In the House
Nymph - Show Song
Doombird - Loose Fur
Brute Heart - Blooming Trees
Ancient Crux - Strange Situations
Grizzly Bear - Eavesdropping (Simon Bookish)
Archie Bronson Outfit - Hoola
Johnson & Johnson - Finally
Drink Up Buttercup - Seasickness Pills
Ty Segall - Girlfriend
Harlem - Spray Paint

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great show.
always a pleasure tuning-in!