Midnight-3 AM Time Warp DJ Amper Dan



June – Mister Loveless
In the Midnight Hour – The Jam
Looks Good – Dangermaker
Midnight – The Watson Twins
Walkin’ After Midnight – Girl in a Coma
Boredom – LoveLikeFire
Ever Fall in Love (with Someone You Shouldn’t Have) – The Buzzcocks
Outta The Band – My First Earthquake
Killer – I The Mighty
Ten Feet of Snow – The Action Design
Ornamental – Scissors for Lefty
See What I Wanna See – The LoveMakers
Armor – The Trophy Fire
Let’s Sell Out – Luke Franks or The Federalists
Solitary Gun – Rogue Wave
Perfect Vision – The Bruises
Gravitas – The Blacks
Mouth to Speak – Fake Your Own Death
FKD – LuvHed
Somebody to Love – Jefferson Airplane
Change Yourself – Music for Animals
Hand Me Down – Visqueen
Proof – The Northern Key
I’m Mot Afraid with You – Ash Reiter
Here I Go Again (On My Own) – The Botticellis
Cool Hey! – The Ian Fays
Kites – Geographer
Count on This – The Frail
Kinda Light Up – Sentinel
Someone to Love – Minipop
Splintered Bridge – The Splinters
Driving Out of My Mind – The Blank Tapes
Come Back (Now That I’m Here) – Leopold & His Fiction
Whose That Knockin’ On My Window – Those Darlins
Congratulate Our Thievery – Lemon Sun
Yellow Hair Girl – A B and The Sea
Not That Kind of Girl – Rocket
I’m Not That Kind of Girl – Queensbury Rules
Not That Kind of Girl – The Love Me Nots
Brand New Key – The Dollyrots
Sugar & Sinnamon – Goodbye Gadget
It’s Too Late – The Soft White Sixties
Good Story – Mister Loveless
I Don’t Mind – Polly Mackey & The Pleasure Principle
Femme Fatale – Girl in a Coma
I Wanna Go Home – The Ettes

1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out a local band from youngstown called gingerspittz. they are a metal band looking to get signed

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod fedex tramadol withdrawal wikipedia - high does tramadol get you