KUSF 04.30.10 The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis the Menace



The Menace’s Attic Episode #436 April 30th, 2010 “Tonight’s Show Comes Complete With Virtual Glowsticks Instead Of The Usual Schtick, Because The Second Set Is Being Held Up By Plushgun!” Edition

OPENING SONG: She Talks To Rainbows – The Ramones (Sire) 3:15

Set #1 When Asked This Week If It Was Ethical For Me To Play A Record I Produced On My Radio Show, My Answer Was Simple: As Long As No One Hands Me Money With My Name On It To Play It, I’m Not Master Or Servant To Anyone!
Money With Your Name On It – The Davis Fountain (Astron) 2:55
Master & Servant – Depeche Mode (Sire) 3:47
Ask Me What You Want – Millie Jackson (Spring) 3:10

Set #2 Plushgun Guest Set!
Africa – Toto (Columbia)
Mixtape – Plushgun (No Label)
Come Back From San Francisco – Magnetic Fields (Merge)

Set #3 The Thing About Our Relationship Is That Not Only Are We Great Lovers, We Also Have More Friends On Facebook Than Most Any Other Couple I Know! Not To Mention The Most Uses So Far Of That Exciting New Like Button!
Come Anytime – Hoodoo Gurus (RCA)
I Held Her in My Arms – Violent Femmes (Slash) 2:50
Teenage Kicks – The Undertones (Rhino) 2;30

Set #4 Finally, We’re Getting Out Of The Rainy Season And The Big Fat Mamas Are Coming Out To Save People From Covers Like The Second Song In This Set!
Sunshine Of Your Love – The 5th Dimension (Soul City) 3:17
Sunny Afternoon – The Kinks (Reprise) 3:30

CLOSING SONG: The Happening – The Supremes (Motown)








No comments: