KUSF 08.07.09 6-9 AM DJ Bryan Chandler



Jo Stafford "American Folk Songs" Single Girl
Dream Date "Patience" Anyway
Iggy Pop "New Values" I'm Bored
Subway "II"
Kronos Quartet "Floodplain"
Amon Dull II "Made In Germany" SM II Peng
Caravan "If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You"
Larkin Grimm "Parplar"
Corissa Bragg "This is Everything I Own" Too Long
Heavy Breathing A Sleep Within A Dream
Desire "II" Colorless Sky
Nozzle "A Laminar Project" Burst
Ivor Cutler "Dandruff" I'm Walking To A Farm
V/A Dirty French Psychedelics
Michael De Jong "Last Chance Romance" (In A) Venlo Sunrise
Hawk And A Hacksaw "Deliverance" I am not a Gambling Man
Warren Barker "77 Sunset Strip" If I Could Be With You
Diamond Watch Wrists "Ice Capped At Both Ends"
Eddy Arnold "Country Legends" I'll Hold You In My Heart
Neil Young "Harvest"
Magic Castles "Lore Of Mysticore" 10,100
Felix Slatkin "Felix Slatkin - Conducts Fantastic Percussion" Autumn in NY
Aditi Tahiti "Time Canvas"
Eric Burdon & Jimmy Witherspoon "Black & White Blues" I've Been Drifting-Once Upon A Time
Dark Oz "Blowin Breeze Through Talkin Trees"
Unknown Instructors "Funland" No Words
Harry Sweets Edison "When Lights Are Low" Jive At Five
Casiotone For The Painfully Alone "Vs. Children"
Hershel Gober "The Proud American" Six Klicks
V/A The Sounds Of Ascension
Isaac Hayes "Tough Guys" Joe Bell
Minutemen "Double Nickels On A Dime" Jesus and Tequila
James Brown "The singles - Volume 1" I've Got To Change
Witch Hunt "Burning Bridges To Nowhere" Reflections
The Jazz Butcher Conspiracy "Excellent! - The Violent Years" Sister Death
Lou Reed "Coney Island Baby"
Johm and Jack "Greatest Hits" Slow Poison
Dent May I'm An Alcoholic
Johnny Barbella "Teen-Age Dreams Vol.14" So Confused
Mayyor "Deads" Clicks
Johnny Rivers ""...And I Know You Wanna Dance" The Snake
Clark "Totems Flare" Growls Garden
Johnny Thunder "Calla" I'm Alive
V/A Funk Mundial
Ramones "All The Stuff (And More) - Vol. II" Slug
Sammy Davis. Jr. "Jackpot! The Las Vegas Story Soundtrack" I've Gotta Be Me
Serge Gainesbourg "L'intégrale (vol. 1)" Jeunes femmes et vieux messieu
Suicide "2nd Album"

1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour







No comments: