KUSF 08.07.09 12-3 PM DJ Stereo Steve



six organs of admittance - resurrection
sunn o))) - big church
loop - black sun
exuma - you can't always get what you want

bob james - spunky

nikki sudden - spend a little gold with me
wipers - romeo
stonewall - outer spaced
frigid pink - tell me why

lee fields & the expressions - my world
yvonne fair - tell me something good
william de vaughn - be thankful for what you got (1980 version dj day edit)
jean pierre massiera - space woman
electro harmonix work band - i am not a synthesizer
wishbone ash - vas dis

thin lizzy - the rocker
eire apparent - yes i need someone
beautiful daze - city jungle
p e hewitt's jazz ensemble - bada que bash
all saved freak band - prince of the international kaleidoscope

the warlocks - the midnight sun
black math horseman - deerslayer
orchestre poly rhythmo - iy a me di ki bi ni
arthur lyman - love dance
malachi - wednesday eight
10 foot ganja plant - cool and collect

sub swara - constructing the absence
lithops - a generation without context

mermen - my black bag
tortoise - yinxianghechengqi
stade - retired kinky ballerines

simple minds - don't you forget about me

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: