KUSF 06.30.09 3-6 AM DJ Stevil



The Subliminator - Indiana
Warm Wires - Angel Came Down
Siddhartha - Holiday
Ezee Tiger - Mumbling
Autobody - Headache
Ben Vaughn - Growing a Beard
Unknown Instructors - No Words
Sir Lord Von Raven - The Darling of the Jukebox
Screaming Lord Sutch - Murder in the Graveyard
Chain & the Gang - Unpronounceable Name
Golden - Horse With No Rider
Lullabye Arkestra - All I Can Do For Ya
Precinct - The Drowning Boy
Gunslingers - Into the Garage
Pigface - Electric Knives Club
Psychobud - Independence Song
TTC - Turbo
Unagi - Mondays
Wankers United - La Moulette Enchantee
Kraftwerk - K2 (Ruckzuck)
Mos Def - Roses
Grandchildren - Heart Breaker
Githead - Jet Ear Game
Mummyshots - I Don’t Wanna Meet Your Dead
Dion & the Belmonts - Runaround Sue
Erik Satie - Gymnopedie 1, 2, 3
The Vaselines - Son of a Gun
The Stooges - Gimme Danger
Black Lips - Drugs
Mission of Burma - (That’s When I Reach for My) Revolver
Devo - Shrivel Up
GBH - Give Me the Fire (request)
Monks - I Hate You
Bridez - Evil Road
M.I.R.V. - Pink Elephants
The Rippers - Between Two Little Hands
Couch Flambeau - We’ll Go Through the Windshield Together
Strange Boys - Woe is You and Me
My Barbarian - Dance You Witches
King Khan & the Shrines - (How Can I Keep You) Outta Harm’s Way

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: