KUSF 06.30.09 12-3 PM RADIO CAROLYN Guests' The Hickoids



The Seeds “Girl I Want You”
The Seeds “Pushin’ Too Hard”
The Seeds “Can’t Seem To Make You Mine”
Nervous Eaters “Loretta”
Sonny Sharrock “Black Bottom”
The Volcanos “Polaris”
Jack Oblivian “Put Your Love On Me”

Thee Oh Sees “The Drag”
Death “Politicians In My Eyes”
Reigning Sound “Stick Up For Me”

Davila 666 “Primero Muerta”
King Khan and The Shrines “(How Can I Keep You) Outta Harm’s Way”
Monks “We Do Wie Du”
Condo Fucks “Come On Up”
Cheap Time “Penny and Jenny”
The Cave Weddings “Let’s Drive”
The Weakends “Devil By My Side”
Static Static “Circuitry Reject”

Reverend Beat-Man and The Un-Believers “Back In Hell”
Kurt Vile and The Violators “Good Lookin’ Out”
Wooden Shjips “Motorbike”

HICKOIDS interview and live performance
“There Stands The Glass”
“Brand New Way”
“Fruit Fly”
“Queen Of The BBQ”
“Hee Haw”

Zero Boys “New Generation”
The Rippers “Between Two Little Hands”

Tyvek “Building Burning”

Strange Boys “This Girl Taught Me To Dance”
The Coathangers “Haterade”
Blank Dogs “Splitting”
Dan Melchior und das Menace “I Don’t Want To Be Nice”
King Tuff “Dancing On You”

Ty Segall “Cents”
Smith Westerns “Dreams”
Crocodiles “I Wanna Kill”
Oblivians “Losing hand”
Mayyors “Clicks”

Harbours “Old Foormula”
Meercaz “Unlust”
Francis Harold and the Holograms “I See It All”
Dadfag “Butterfly Knife”
Witch Hunt “Reflections”
Box Elders “Death Of Me”

The Seeds “Nobody Spoil My Fun”

1st Hour

2nd Hour Interview with The Hickoids Dj Carolyn

3rd Hour

No comments: