KUSF 04.21.09 6-9 AM DJ Stevil



Bobby Bare - Drop Kick Me Jesus
Ernie Mars - Plastic Jesus
Hank Williams, Jr. - Tear in My Beer
Marianne Faithful - The Crane Wife 3
Tampa Red & Chicago 5 - I’m Gonna Get High
The Goat Family - Little Red Demons
Mummyshots - Captain Sick
All Saved Freak Band - Prince and International Kaleidoscope
King Khan & the Shrines - (How Can I Keep You) Outta Harm’s Way
The Intelligence - Tower
Thee Oh Sees - A Flag in the Court
Psychic Ills - Mantis
Suicide - Rocket USA
The Flight of the Conchords - Bowie
Alice Cooper - Under My Wheels (Request)
The Happy Clams - The Last Days of My Favorite Shirt
Experimental Dental School - Earthquake
The Phantom Limbs - Shut Up Old Man
The Toyes - Smoke Two Joints
King City - Chicken in a China Shop
Kemo Sabe - Dirty Boy
Dex Romweber Duo - Ruins of Berlin
Dalek - No Question
Laibach - Sympathy for the Devil 2
Throbbing Gristle - Hamburger Lady
The Planet The - Arty Movie
391 - Jet Plane
Rodd Keith - I Died Today
John Coltrane - Ascent
Crime & the City Solution - I Have the Gun
Joel Mathis - Time Machine
Mad Grooves - She Got a Nose Job
Ramones - We’re a Happy Family (Request)
Agent Orange - Bloodstains
The Cure - I Wanna Be Old
The Stolen Minks - North End Strangler
Passage - Competition
Eppu Normaali - Oi Maa
The Replacements - Go
Grass Widow - To Where
Scott Walker - Jackie
Goblin Cock - Stumped
Acid King - 2 Wheel Nation
The Ex - Rara Rap

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: