KUSF 04.21.09 12-3 AM Fly By Night DJ Terry Dactyl

Cheval Sombre- It’s a shame
Soft-tags- finyrs
Lotus plaza- quicksand
King khan and the shrines- welfare bread
Jerusalem- I see the light
Strange boys- this girl taught me a dance
Strange boys- no way for a slave to behave
The cliffters- django
The boys- polaros
The cramps- domino
The stolen minks- reflexes
Nodzz- control karaoke
=0 A
The love me nots- you’re really something
The love me nots- bulletproof heart
Dan auerbach- street walkin
Trex- jeepster
Condo fucks- the kid with the replaceable head
Beaky, dave, dee, dozy, mitch, tich- hold tight
The hives- two timing touch and broken bones
The ettes- I get mine
The weakends- one pill to survive
Jet- hey kids
Weave!- mouthpiece hysteria
The beta band- inner meet me
The pixies- ana
Waves- weed demon
Jesus and mary chain- don’t come down
Robert pollard- no island
Pulp- pencil skirt
Boston spaceships- big “o” gets an earful
Preservation hall jazz band- tiger rag
Dr john- go tell the people
Blue bone express- shake that thing
Dirty dozen brass band- voodoo
Memphis Minnie- pickin the blues
Muddy waters- you can’t lose what you ne ver had
Etta james- never my love
Billy boy Arnold- you got me wrong
Eddie taylor- looking for trouble
Chuck berry- feelin it
Junior wells/ earl hooker- calling all blues
Floyd jones- ain’t times hard
Bo diddly- ride on Josephine
George thorogood- Delaware slide
Ccr- suzie q

1st Hour

2nd Hour

3rd Hour

No comments: