KUSF In Exile 08.23.12 Noon-3 PM DJ Zoe B











iPhone and iPad Player


The Spiders - Don't Blow Your Mind
13th Floor Elevators - Thru The Rhythm
David Bowie - Hang On To Yourself
Dark - Around the Edges
Morgen - Of Dreams
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Early Birds of Babylon
John Maus - Keep Pushing On
Puro Instinct - Stilyagi
Roger Rodier - My Spirit's Calling
Fever Ray - Dry and Dusty
Planningtorock - The Breaks
Julee Cruise - Audrey's Dance
Linda Perhacs - If You Were My Man
This Mortal Coil - Kangaroo
Todd Rundgren - Hello It's Me
Mighty Baby - Same Way to the Sun
George McCrae - Rock Your Baby
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell -
If This World Were Mine
The Swamp Rats - I'm Going Home
Can - Connection
Righteous Acid - Mellow Doses
Erkin Koray - Yagmur
Selda - Meydan Sizindir
Silver Apples - I've Known Love
Arthur Russell - I Like You!
Devo - Mongoloid
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Pin
Wax Idols - Dead Like You
Suicide - Mujo
Joy Division - Wilderness
Nick Cave - I Let Love In
The Outsiders - Doctor
God - My Pal
Planningtorock - Doorway
Discharge - The More I See
Yellow Magic Light Orchestra - Multiplies
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Cold Light
New Order - Age of Consent
Kate Bush - All the Love

No comments: