KUSF In Exile 07.05.12 3-6 PM DJ Steve The Creep











iPhone and iPad Player


Meat Puppets-Split Myself in Two
Les Paul and Mary Ford-Tiger Rag
Sonny and the Sunsets-Pretend You Love Me
Brian Eno-Here He Comes
Jerry Lee Lewis-One Has My Name (The Other Has My Heart)

Beachwood Sparks-Tarnished Gold
The Original Harmony Ridge Creek Dippers-Valentine King
Charlie Louvin-Must You Throw Dirt In My Face
Cardinal-Her
Cardinal-Kal
Big Tobacco-Undertow
Hiss Golden Messenger-Balthazar's Song
Rufus Wainwright-Go or Go Ahead

King Tuff-Keep On Movin
Rufus Thomas-Jump Back
Red Meat-Honky Tonk Habit
Oscar Brown Jr.-Hazel's Hips
Bobby Bland-36 22 36
The Buff Medways-All My Feelings Denied
Ty Segall Band-I Bought My Eyes

The Miracles-A Heart Like Mine
The Miracles-Your Love
The Miracles-After All
Barbara Mason-Yes, I'm Ready
Clarence Carter-Strokin'
Benny Hill-The Beach at San Tropez
Mighty Sparrow-Ah Fraid Pussy Bite Me

Angels of Light-Star Chaser
Sparklehorse-Painbirds
Pink Floyd-The Crying Song
Daniel Johnson-Some Things Last A Long Time
DIIV-Past Lives
Wild Nothing-Golden Haze

Fennesz-Aware
The Meatmen-Wine, Wenches and Wheels
Manowar-Death Tone
Rush-Finding My Way
Orphan Egg-Falling

Jim O'Rourke-Good Times

No comments: