KUSF In Exile 06.13.12 7-9 PM Silver Machine Radio DJ Johnny Jay Huston














iPhone and iPad Player



The Silver Machine
Wednesday June 13
DJ Johnny

Nepenenoyka -- Willis Earl Beal
Over the Border -- Saint Etienne
Back From the Grave -- Chromatics
What I Wouldn't Give -- Pink Industry
Instrumental #1 -- My Bloody Valentine
13 Feelings -- The Associates
Fortune -- The Softies
Wild Rumpus -- Sonnymoon
I Finally Found the Love -- Jackie (J.G.) Green
Careful Who You Dance With -- Parenthetical Girls
Last Days of Disco -- Saint Etienne
Death of a Disco Dancer -- The Smiths
Cosmic Queries -- Willis Earl Beal
Off Your Face -- My Bloody Valentine
Bizarre Cult 2 (from Fascination) -- Phillipe D'Aram
The Page -- Chromatics
Photograph -- Oval
Don't Challenge Me -- Makers
Let Me Be Your Angel -- Stacey Lattisaw
Angel of Love -- Prefab Sprout
Other People -- Beach House
China Bowl/Suspended Motion -- F.C. Judd
Master Ship -- Starship Commander Woo Woo
Lord I Don't Even Know My Name -- Spectrum
If I Should Die -- Sonic Boom
DJ -- Saint Etienne
Breakfast -- The Associates

No comments: