KUSF In Exile 03.11.12 10-Midnight The Soul Shakedown DJ Terry Dactyl











iPhone and iPad Player



Howlin' Wolf explains the blues



Lonesome Sundown – I’m glad she’s mine

Paul Williams –Kindhearted woman

Son House – Empire State Express

Jenny Pope – Whiskey Drinking Blues

Lonnie Johnson – Big Legged Woman



Sly Williams – I believe in a woman

Floyd Jones – Ain’t times hard

Hound Dog Taylor w/ Little Walter – Wild about you baby

The Super Super Blues Band – Goin down slow

Lowell Fulson – Black Nights

Little Walter – Can’t hold out much longer



Joe Tex – Woman Stealer

Eddie Taylor – Lookin for trouble

Billy Boy Arnold – My heart is crying

John Lee Hooker – Sugar Mama



Jeanette Baby Washington – Medicine Man

Big Maybelle – Stay away from my Sam

Willie Cobbs – You don’t love me

Gloria Shannon – Baby won’t you please come home

Mary Lane – I wonder why

Howlin’ Wolf at the American Folk Festival, 1966



Alvin “Shine” Robinson – Whatever you have you ain’t got no more

The Chambers Brothers – See See Rider

The Butterfield Blues Band – Get out my life woman

Bettye Lavette – Joy

The Rats – Telephone blues

The Avenues – Long day

Otis Rush – Cut you loose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Use this straightforward course by simply preheating each of our
toaster oven to 475 degrees. Cigarette lighter
in toaster. Quickly a new household goods has gone the item's best choice, burn off everything. Allow your lasagna looking for Twenty minutes you need to deliver this situation.

Here is my web-site; welbilt convection oven parts :: ::