KUSF In Exile 02.27.12 6-9 AM DJ Jennifer Marie Joyce











iPhone and iPad Player


Coil : Things We Never Had

Richard Ashcroft : You On My Mind in My Sleep

Guided By Voices : Waves

Tame Impala : Expectation

Emeralds : Does it Look Like I'm Here

Depeche Mode : In Your Room

The Future (The Human League) : Year of the Jet Packs

The Mamas and The Papas : The Right Somebody to Love

The Mamas and The Papas : Gemini Childe

The White Stripes : Walking With a Ghost

Sam Cooke : You Send Me

They Might Be Giants : You Probably Get That a Lot

Sinead O'Connor : The Wolf is Getting Married

Brainticket : One Morning

Skeleton Key : Watch the Fat Man Swing

Schema : Unde

Genesis : Abacab

Haphazard Mow-job : Rest Yr Weary Head on My Stone

Errol Garner : I'm In The Mood For Love

Eryka Badu : Love of My Life

Black Moth Super Rainbow : Sun Lips

Burial : Loner

Eurythmics : Jennifer

Rolling Stones : Start Me Up

The Human League : Breaking the Chains

Crystal Castles : Love and Caring

Red Hot Chili Peppers : Otherside

Billy Strange : Get Smart (theme)

Seven Storey Mountain : Fall

Eurythmics : I Need a Man

Shins : Caring is Creepy

No comments: