KUSF In Exile 02.05.12 10-Midnight The Soul Shakedown DJ Terry Dactyl











iPhone and iPad Player


Otis and Carla – New Year’s Resolution

Lee Moses – I’m sad about it

Otis Redding –old man trouble

Helene smith – Pain in my heart

Aretha franklin – Just right tonight

Carol Jones – Don’t destroy me

Etta James – I’d rather go blind



Gloria Grey – Sweet world

Tiny Topsy – Cha Cha Sue

The Chanters – Hot mama

Pete Cook and the Baby Dolls – (This is your last kiss) take it and git

Huey Piano Smith – High blood pressure

Louie Jordan – Saturday night fish fray

Richard Berry Group – The big break

Lorne Lesley – I don’t know



Bobby Patterson and the Mustangs – Don’t be so mean

Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings – New shoes

‘Singing’ Sammy Ward and Sherri Taylor – Oh lover!

Mel and Tim – Caught you in the act

Little Ann – Sweep it out in the street

Robert Parker - You see me

Otis Leavill – I love you



Lynn Drury – Frenchman street

Allen Toussiant – Everything I do gonna be funky

King James and Mel – You better move on

Arthur Alexander – Taking care of a woman

Joe Tex - Wooden spoon

Stevie Wonder – Jesus children of America

Soul track Mind – Look at her mama

California Honeydrops – When it was wrong



Don Covay - Come see about me

The Beatles - Anna

No comments: