KUSF In Exile 01.15.12 8-10 PM The Cotton Exchange DJ David Katznelson



Blues like you want to hear....

http://thecottonexchange.net/









iPhone and iPad Player


Celebrating Mississippi Fred McDowell’s birthday, January 12 1904, with 2 hours of the artist’s music.

Dream I Went To The UN
Write Me A Few Of Your Lines
Baby Please Don’t Go
61 Highway
Red Cross Store
That’s All Right Baby
How Long East Bound Train Been Gone
Frisco Line
John Henry
When The Saints Come Marching In
Shake Em’ On Down
I Woke Up The Morning
Good Morning Little School Girl
Mojo Hand
Fred’s Blues
Big Fat Mama, Meat Shakin’ On Her Bones
Levee Camp Blues
You Got To Move
Dark Clouds A-Rising
Louise
If You See My Baby
Mama Says I’m Crazy
I Know I’ve Been Converted
Jesus Is On The Mainline
Going Away, Won’t Be Long
Keep Your Lamp Trimmed and Burning
Glory Hallelujah

No comments: