KUSF In Exile 01.08.12 8-10 PM The Cotton Exchange DJ David Katznelson



Blues like you want to hear....

http://thecottonexchange.net/









iPhone and iPad Player


The Saints-Precious Bryant
Willie Poor Boy-Mance Lipscomb
Soon My Work Will All Be Done-Rev. Gary Davis (with wife, Annie)
Someday Baby-Otis Spann (and Fleetwood Mac)
My Babe-Bo Diddley, Howlin Wolf & Little Walter
Goin’ Away Baby-R L Burnside
It’s Love Baby-Earl Gaines
Shake It Baby-Jesse Mae Hemphill
Drop Down Mama-Sleepy John Estes & Hammie Nixon
Sending Up My Timber-Blind Willie McTell
Sun Going Down-Son House
Back Door Man-T-Model Ford (produced by Jim Dickinson)
Jumper On The Line-R L Boyce
Meet Me In The City-Junior Kimbrough
Sho Is Hot-Tampa Red’s Hokun Jug Band
It Hurt’s Me Too-Tampa Red
Kingfish Blues-Tampa Red
Let Me Play With Your Poodle-Tampa Red
It’s Tight Like That-Tampa Red
Pretty Baby Blues-Tampa Red
She’s Mine, She’s Yours-Eddie Lee Jones
Railroad Blues-Lum Guffin
Texas Blues-Jesse Thomas
Boom Boom-John Lee Hooker
Rollin’ & Tumblin’-Muddy Waters
Pet Cream Man-J B Hutto & The Hawks
Shake Your Hips-Slim Harpo
Checking On My Baby-Otis Rush
I See My Baby-Elmore James

No comments: