KUSF In Exile 11.10.11 3-6 PM DJ Steve the Creep









iPhone and iPad Player


Guitar Wolf-Can Hana Fever
The Swell Maps-H.S. Art
The Swell Maps-Spitfire Parade
Church of Misery-Born to Raise Hell
Sir Lord Baltimore-Pumped Up
Black Sabbath-Supernaght
The Litter-Mindbreaker
Humble Pie-A Nifty Little Number Like You
Lecherous Gaze-R n R Lust
American Song Poem Anthology-Gretchen's New Diary
American Song Poem Anthology-I Like Yellow Things
David Bowie-We are the Dead

Chrome-Firebomb
Harry Nilsson-He's Large
The Ding Dongs-Sweet Thing
The Mad Lads-Patch My Heart
Delfonics-Break Your Promise
Gun Club-The Light of the World
Carla Thomas-I've Fallen in Love With You
Ella Washington-Starving for Love
Gary War-Chromium Bitch

The Time-The Stick
Johnny Paycheck-I Can't Quit Drinking
Real Estate-Green Ailses
Adam Selzer-This Boy
Tav Falco-She Wants To Sell My Monkey
Otis Spann-Must Have Been the Devil
Commander Cody-Seeds and Stems (Again)

No comments: