KUSF In Exile 10.07.11 Noon-3 PM In Quarantine DJ Stereo Steve










iPhone and iPad Player


STEREO STEVE IN QUARANTINE #24

oshun - rattle of life
the pentangle - goodbye pork pie hat/springtime promises/mirage

mad 3 - got my mojo working
guru guru - dagobert duck's 100th birthday
iron maiden - powerslave
afcgt - nacht
frigid pink - house of the rising sun

tom jones - didn't it rain
art pepper - suzy the poodle
art tatum - sophisticated lady

virgin prunes - sandpaper lullaby
grouper - vapour trails
adrian belew - naive guitar
area - this one

roky erickson and the aliens - i think of demons
kenny and the kasuals - chimes on 42nd st
the birds - thinking about you
television personalities - brian's magic car
terminal cheesecake - sex bomb
wooden shjips - home
woven bones - if you're good i'm gone
yeltsin - i'm afraid i've lost my way in this world
tito puente - vete pa la luna

grateful dead - bertha
steve hillage - salmon song
friendsound - love sketch
roy harper - cherishing the lonesome
the prisoners - whenever i'm gone
the nashville ramblers - the trains
glenn jones - the wanting
catalyst - celestial bodies

the beatles - rocky raccoon
the chameleons - nostalgia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look
forward to checking out your web page repeatedly.

Check out my web site - tv oops