KUSF In Exile 10.02.11 8-10 PM The Cotton Exchange DJ David Katznelson



Blues like you want to hear....

http://thecottonexchange.net/









iPhone and iPad Player


The Cotton Exchange Playlist for 10-2-11

The Blues-Langston Hughes
Country Farm Blues-Son House
Midnight Special-Leadbelly
Big Four Blues-Leroy Carr, Scrapper Blackwell & Josh White
Cry On-Irma Thomas (Allan Toussaint tune)
Look Up-Irma Thomas
I’m A Roller-5 Blind Boys Of Alabama
Deep Blue Sea-Alvin Youngblood Heart
I’m Leaving You Baby-Junior Kimbrough
Old Black Mattie-R L Burnside
Porch Step-T-Model Ford
Nine Below Zero-Sonny Boy Williamson,
My Kind Of Woman- J B Hutto and the Hawks
I Got Love If You Want It-Slim Harpo
Goofy Dust Blues-Little Willie Littlefield
Something I’m Going To Be-Gatemouth Moore
Death Letter-Son House
I Saw The Light-Bull City Red with Blind Gary Davis
Hesitation Blues-Rev Gary Davis
Get Yr Ya-Yas Out-Blind Boy Fuller
Got Sick & Tired-Bukka White
Fool Me Good-Precious Bryant
Black Panther-Johnny Shines
She’s Alright-Muddy Waters
Hide Away-Freddie King
Rollin’ Mill Went Down-Lil Son Jackson
I Love The Woman-Freddie King
Automobile Blues-Lightnin’ Hopkins
Worrying You Off My Mind-Big Bill Broonzy
Key To My Door-Brownie McGhee
Mississippi John Hurt-Stagger Lee

No comments: