KUSF In Exile 09.08.11 Noon-3 PM DJ Zoe B



1st Hour








iPhone and iPad Player


2nd Hour








iPhone and iPad Player


3rd Hour








iPhone and iPad Player


Neil Young - Cowgirl in the Sand
World Entertainment War - Marlboro Man Jr.
10cc - I'm Not in Love
Robbie Basho - Night Way
Townes Van Zandt - Nothing
Gene Clark - American Dreamer
Townes Van Zandt - Pancho and Lefty
Chris and Cosey - Arcade
Cabaret Voltaire- No Escape
Air - Sexy Boy
Arcade Fire - My Body is a Cage
Phil Phillips - Sea of Love
The Laughing Soup Dish - Teenage Lima Bean
The Birthday Party - Release the Bats
Prurient - Many Jewels Surround the Crown
Kate Bush - Get Out of My House
Darlene love - I Love Him Like I Love My Very Life
Bobby Vinton - Blue on Blue
Yacht - Tripped and Fell in Love
Booker T and the MG's - Green Onions
Jurgen Muller - Vast Worlds Beneath
Rene Hell - C. Purse
Cocteau Twins - Persephone
Piero Piccioni - Love Theme
Bo Hansson - Dreams in the House of Healing
Primal Scream - Don't Fight it, Feel it
Deuter - Soma
Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
David Bowie - Kingdom Come
Can - I'm So Green
Robbie Basho - Blue Crystal Fire Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night
Bo Hansson - Fog on the Barrow Downs
Sir Richard Bishop - Blood Stained Sands
Townes Van Zandt - Waiting Around to Die
Edith Piaf - Milord
Atlas Sound - Recent Bedroom
Smokey Robinson - I Like it Like That
Gram Parsons - Love Hurts
Townes Van Zandt - Mr. Mudd and Mr. Gold
Tangerine Dream - Invisible Limits

No comments: