KUSF In Exile 08.21.11 8-10 PM The Cotton Exchange DJ David Katznelson



Blues like you want to hear....

1st Hour








iPhone and iPad Player


2nd Hour








iPhone and iPad Player


Today we celebrate the birthday of Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup and the release of Dust To Digital’s “…I listen to the wind that obliterates my traces”

Too Close-Staple Singers
I Just Wanna Make Love To You-Junior Wells, Otis Spann, Buddy Guy
The Stumble-Freddie King
The Skrooch—Little Eddie
Goin’ Away-Elmo Williams and Hezekiah Early
Rollin and Tumblin- R L Boyce
Three Hundred Pounds Of Joy-Howlin Wolf
How Many More Times?-Smokey Wilson
I Wish I Was A Baby-Lightnin’ Hopkins
I’ve Got To Go And Leave My Daddy Behind-Sara Martin & Sylvester Weaver
John Henry-Jacob Niles
Graveyard Love-Bertha Idaho
Blue Blazes Blues-Emery Glen
Stack O Lee’s Blues-Sol Hoopi’s Novelty Trio
Kinda Lovin’ Blues-Clara Smith
Evil Blues-Mance Lipscomb
These Hard Times-J M Gates
Why I Like Roosevelt-Soul Stirrers
St Louis Blues-Count Basie
Kind Lover Blues-Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup
Born In to the Blues-Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup
That’s All Right-Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup
Mean Ole Frisco-Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup
Dirt Road Blues-Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup
Rock Me Mama-Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup
So Glad Your Mine-Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup
Coal Black Mare-Arthur “Big Boy” Crudup
Nine Days In Jail-R L Burnside
Gibson Hill-Bukka White
Lord Will Make A Way-Rev. A Jackson

No comments: