KUSF In Exile 08.07.11 8-10 PM The Cotton Exchange DJ David Katznelson



Blues like you want to hear....

http://thecottonexchange.net/

1st Hour








iPhone and iPad Player


2nd Hour








iPhone and iPad Player


Turn Your Money Green-Furry Lewis
Roll Your Moneymaker-Hound Dog Taylor
Boogie Shuffle-Freddie King
Chicken Head Man-T Model Ford
Trouble At Home Blues-Silas Hogan
Bukka And Wolf-Bukka White and Howlin Wolf
Who’s Gonna Be Your Man-John Lee Ziegler
Yocona-Luther Dickinson
Gonnna Use My Rod-John Lee Hooker
I’m Gonna Build Right On That Shore-Roosevelt Holts
Lead Pencil Blues-Roosevelt Holts
Worry, Worry, Worry-Brownie McGhee and Sonny Terry
I Got My Eyes On You-Robert Belfour
Somebody Keeps Callin’ Me-Mississippi Fred McDowell
Gotta Go Home-Paul “Wine” Jones
I’m A Bad Man-John Johnson
Hand Reader Blues-Washboard Sam
Come On Down To My House-Good Kid Robert
Soul Of A Man-Blind Willie Johnson
Speed Ball-Taj Mahal
I’m Going Away-Dave Myers
Cotton-Lightnin’ Hopkins
Rack Em Back-Washboard Sam w/Big Bill Broozy
I Don’t Want A Woman To Stay Up All Night Long-Skip James
Nobody Knows You When Your Down And Out-Josh White
Sammy Sings The Blues-Sam Price with Mickey Baker
BE Careful-John Brim
Jumper On The Line- R L Boyce

No comments: