KUSF In Exile 08.04.11 Noon-3 PM DJ Zoe B


1st Hour








iPhone and iPad Player


2nd Hour








iPhone and iPad Player


3rd Hour








iPhone and iPad Player


The Doors - When the Music's Over
Buddy Guy - She Got the Devil In Her
Tara Cross - Charlie
Portion Control - Le Crunch
Venus Gang - Love to Fly
Candy - Catch Me
The Shirelles - Foolish Little Girl
Can - Dizzy Dizzy
Damon Edge - I'm a Gentlemen
Hawkwind - Deathtrap
Chrome - Meet You In The Subway
Wooden Shjips - Black Smoke Rise
Absolute Body Control - Automatic
Vitor Hublot - Aller Simple
Komm Her - Lunarpark
Arthur Brown - I Put a Spell on You
Patti Smith - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Deaf Center - Animal Sacrifice
True Widow - Boaz
Sly & the Family Stone- Time
The Platters - My Prayer
Air - Kelly Watch the Stars
Budgie - I Can't See My Feelings
Damon Edge - When I'm Not Alone
Saint Vitus - H.A.A.G.
Acid King - Carve the 5
Silver Apples - Anasazi Noodle
The Sleepers - Seventh World
DAF - Mein herz macht bum
Cabaret Voltaire - No Escape
Pentagram - The Ghoul
Pentagram - Sinister

No comments: