KUSF In Exile 06.11.11 Midnight-3 AM Time Warp DJ The Heat



An eclectic warp through time, encompassing the best on and off the charts sounds. From the present to the far past and back again. Take the journey with us!

Producer, J.D. Smith
Hosts, JD Smith, Sneeze Limbo, The Owl, The Heat, Jersey J.D., Bodacious Brenda, Kimbrulee, and Amper Dan.

1st Hour








iPad and iPhone Player


2nd Hour








iPhone and iPhone Player


3rd Hour








iPhone and iPhone Player



Time Warp 12a-3a 6/11/11 The Heat

1. Insincere feat. Dojah - Moonbeam & Marrow
2. Hot Right Now (Original) - Amp Live
3. Timestretch - Bassnecter
4.History - Vassy
5. Trinity - Paper Tongue
6.Feel Me - BPO's
7. Around the Globe feat. Mikaio -Hendo
8. Feels Like Fire - Sugar & Gold
9. Your on my mind baby - Rusko
10. Sweet Dub - J. Boogie
11. I wanna Rock - Kurce Krew
12. Revolution WWIII DUB - J Boogie
13. Can I Keep You - Lasers for Lovers
14. I can't stop - Flux Pavillion
15. I got soul, I'm so wasted - Wallpaper
16. Weekends - Shrillex
17. Lonely Girl - Ocean Lab
18. Hell on the Surface - Genre Park
19. Who Dat - J. Cole
20. No Duh - K. Flay
21.I did it my way - YT Cracker
22. Money Don't Make Me -Sleep
23. This is how I'm shinin' - Ace of Spits
24. Single & Famous - MC Lars & K. Flay
25. Slow it Down - JG
26. Lets get Contagious - Holy Rolling Empire
27. Spill the wine - Vinyl
28. What we came for - Pleasuremakers
29. Save Your Soul - Audio Dub
30. Stuck in La La Land - The Penelopy's
31. Fill the Lense - Maniac
32. Speed - White Rose Movement
33.Strangers in the Dark - Fictionist
34.Cry - Godley & Creme

No comments: