KUSF In Exile 05.22.11 4-6 PM With Special Guest, MC Raptor and DJ Nobody





1st Hour








iPad and iPhone Player


2nd Hour








iPhone and iPhone Player


Nobody Cares Playlist-RAPTURE AFTERPARTY: May 22, 2011!
With Special Guest, MC Raptor
With less special guests: Ignacia & Pina

Interpol: Stella was a Diver & she was always down (Turn on the Bright Lights)
Los Sander's de Ñina: El Tramboyito (Cumbia Beats Vol. 2)
Justin Adams & Juldeh Camara: Ya Takaaya (Soul Science)
Quicksilver Messenger Service: Fresh Air (Just for Love)
Sandra Bernhard: I'm Your Woman (I'm Your Woman)
Death from Above 1979: Blood on our Hands (You're a Woman; I'm a Machine)
Grupo Celste: Viento (Cumbia Beats Vol.1)
Kaoma: Lambada
Sister Rosetta Tharpe: Up Above my Head there is Music in the Air (Gospel Train)
The Wackers: No Place for Children (Wackering Heights)
Fat Joe: Pop Lockin' II (West Coast Bad Boyz single)
Of Montreal: Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games (Sunlandic Twins)
Devendra Banhart: Pumpkin Seeds (Oh Me, Oh My)
E.T. break
Belle & Sebastian: Get me Away from Here, I'm Dying
The Price is Right (The Best of T.V. Quiz & Game Show)
Johnny Mathis: Don't Let me be Lonely Tonight (Me & Mrs. Jones)
Leoncie: Sex Crazy Cop (YOUTUBE MUST LOOKUP!)
Blondie: Atomic
Dilated Peoples: Certified Official (single/clean version)
Bright Eyes: Poison Oak (I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning)
Galaxy Chamber: Sothic Sacrament (Millenium Madness)
Selda: Yaz Gazeteci Yaz (s/t)
Mos Dub: Travellin' Underground (Mos Dub) [mos def]
Bauhaus: Kick in the Eye (Press the Eject & Give me the Tape)
Beatles: Maxwell Silver Hammer (Abbey Road)
Steel Pulse: Find it...Quick! (True Democracy)
Captain Beefheart: Deputy's Horse (Dichotomy)

No comments: