01.23.11 KUSF Show on 01.23.1983 Rampage Radio







Rampage Radio
http://www.rampageradio.blogspot.com/

Rampage Radio has aired every Sunday from 2AM-8AM since March 6th, 1982. We now interrupt our regularly scheduled broadcast for an encore presentation which is brought to you via the magic of cassette technology & the heroic efforts of Mr. Verne Innhel. We would also like to thank Aaron Zimpel, Spon Q. & Steve Cuevas for the tapes

We will continue to assault the airwaves however we can until we find a proper home.
On March 6th 2011 we will celebrate our 30th anniversary:
RAMPAGE RADIO WILL NEVER DIE

Jan 23, 1983 with Ian Kallen & Ron Quintana
1st Hour









Ron Quintana mid '80s
2nd Hour









Ron Quintana mid '80s
3rd Hour









Ron Quintana mid '80s
4th Hour









Ron Quintana mid '80s
5th Hour









Ron Quintana mid '80s
6th Hour







2 comments:

ruzxs said...

hell yes! thank you so much for this early look into RR, including a cut from witchfinder general's "new" album.

rampage radio lives! kusf forever!

Anonymous said...

FUCk!!! Please put more of these old shows up. I lost my few old cassettes of shows in a breakup years ago. Growing up in San Francisco, Rampage Radio changed my world and was the soundtrack for many a memorable night. Ron opened my ears to GG Allin, Dr. Know and Control(!)as well as tons of obscure music I never would have heard in those pre internet times. In 1983 i thought I was nuts for liking BOC and the Ramones at the same time. At one point I worked as a graveyard baker and got to win all the ticket givaways and pester him to play my band all through early Sunday mornings. Blah blah Im rambling but please post or tell me where to get more old shows and keep making new ones. Save KUSF.
xo Rotten Ron