KUSF 01.12.11 6-9 AM The Bloody Mary Show DJ Meta



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Soft Machine - Why are we sleeping?
Aereogramme - Inception
Pink Floyd - Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast
John Wesley Coleman - Fields of Love
Ilha Virgem - Jovens do Prenda
Hartman's Heart Breakers - Let me play with it
Bob Mould - If you're true
The Fresh'n Onlys - I'm all shook up
Cheap Time - Everyone knows
Hank IV - Garbage Star
The Sea & Cake - Interiors
Stereolab - Everybody's weird except me
Yo La Tengo - Little Eyes
Willie Nelson - So you think you are a Cowboy
Crosby, Stills & Nash - Marrakesh Express
Chaweewan Dumnen - Lam Toe Chaweewan
Joe Jackson - Stepping out
Syl Johnson - Try me
Sly and the Family Stone - Color me true
Slim Harpo - I'm a King Bee
Autre ne Veut - Days of Rain
Devo - Whip it
David Bowie - Helden
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
AC/DC - Back in Black
Thin Lizzy - Cold Sweat
Soft Cell - The Best Way to Kill
Thee oh Sees - Bruise Cruise
Patrick Mullins - Mary #5
The Lucksmiths - Chapter in your life entitled San Francisco
The Clientele - Never anyone but you
Roberta Flack - Will you still love me tomorrow
Jerry Lee Lewis - Drinking Wine Spoo-dee O'dee
Interpol - Safe without
Marnie Stern - The things you notice
Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices
Sparklehorse - Gold Day
Tirogo - Tirogo
Tony Cook - Heartbreaker

No comments: