KUSF 01.05.11 3-6 AM DJ Damin

1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









3-4

The Tubes - She's A Beauty
Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight
Jaill - Everyone's Hip
J.C. Satan - Prehistoric Love
Screaming Females - I Don't Mind
Deep Purple - Hungry Daze
Jesus Lizard - Gladiator
The Hickoids - Brand New Way
The Pleasure Kills - Pictures On The Floor
Holy Shit - Porous
La Sera - Never Come Around
Leadbelly - I Don't Want No More Of Army Life
The Welders - P-E-R-V-E-R-T
Kelley Stoltz - I Remember You Were Wild
Super Wild Horses - Mess Around

4-5

Witch - You Better Know
Yo La Tengo - Mushroom Cloud Of Hiss
Orchid - Into The Sun
The Partridge Family - I Think I Love You
The Anomalys - Kiss 'N Run
Concrete Blonde - The Beast
Eartha Kitt - I Want To Be Evil
Rudresh Mahanthappa - Little Girl I'll Miss You
Elf Power - Like A Cannonball
The Tubes - Mondo Bondage
Bow Wow Wow - Chihuahua
Abe Vigoda - Sequins
No Age - Inflorescence

5-6

The Bastard Noise - Me And Hitler
Patrick Mullins - A Friend Of The Doctor
Hank IV - Don't Count On It
Antony & The Johnsons - Everything Is New
Drive-By Truckers - Days Of Graduation/Ronnie And Neil
Public Enemy - Party For Your Right To Fight
Graves Brothers Deluxe - My Heart Burned Down Today
The Sword - Arrows In The Dark
Big Star - Thirteen
Van Halen - Running With The Devil
Sufjan Stevens - Futile Devices
The Tubes - Talk To Ya Later

No comments: