KUSF 01.04.11 Midnight-3 AM Fly By Night DJ Terry Dactyl



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Lil Johnson - Never let your left hand know

The Slackers - New Year's Day
Roots Manuva - Lick up your foot
Witch - Feeling High
Chuck Berry - Wee baby blues
The California Honeydrops - All night long
Huey "Piano" Smith - High blood pressure
Syl Johnson - Surrounded
Diplomats of Solid Sound - Trouble me
Ray Charles - Unchain my heart

Rev. Jimmy L Jones - He didn't have to do it but he did
Mavis Staples - In the Mississippi River
Naomi Shelton and the Gospel Queens - What more can I do?

Tom Jones - Didn't it rain
The Bosom Blues Band - You don't love me baby
Earl Hooker - Hooker n Steve
Rick Nelson and the Stone Canyon Band - Mr. Dolphin
The Rolling Stones - Miss Amanda Jones
The Parting Gifts - Keep Walkin'
Gerry and the Pacemakers - It's gonna be alright
T-Rex - Jewel

California Wives - Blood red youth
Jaill - Thank us later
Wild Nothing - Summer holiday

Darren Hanlon - Buy me presents
Bob Dylan - Absolutely Sweet Marie

The Doozer - Nothing like the hero
The Beach Boys - That's not me
Yo La Tengo - If it's true
Generationals - Faces in the dark
Ryan Adams - Destroyer

John Legend and The Roots -Wake up (Arcade Fire cover)
John Legend and The Roots - I can't write left handed (Bill WIthers cover)
The Temptations - I need your lovin

Tony Allen - Night owl
Dee Clark - Nobody but you

No comments: