KUSF 12.15.19 3-6 AM DJ Damin


1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









3-4

Madness - One Step Beyond
The Pleasure Kills - I Want You
The Flips - I Just Don't Know Where I Stand
Harry Nilsson - At My Front Door
Hole - Beautiful Son
La Sera - Never Come Around
No Bunny - Motorhead With Me
Mavis Staples - You Are Not Alone
Davey Allen & The Arrows - Blues Theme
Paul Wibier - Satan
Pantera - Mouth For War
Super Wild Horses - Mess Around
Ian Hunter - Standin' In My Light
Death Angel - This Hate

4-5

Crocodiles - Girl In Black
Hank IV - Don't Count On It
The Welders - Baby Don't Go
The Blackouts - Scattered
Camper Van Beethoven - History Of Utah
Tommy Dorsey - Satan Takes A Holiday
No Age - Inflorescence
T.S.O.L. - I'm Tired Of Life/Love Story
Deerhunter - Earthquake
Isaac Hayes - I Stand Accused
Sex Church - 209

5-6

Orchid - Eastern Woman
The Smiths - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before
The Billy Nayer Show - Henry Joe
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
The Minks - Ophelia
Giant Sand - Fields Of Green
Monty Python - I Bet You They Won't Play This Song On The Radio/Bruces
Julian Cope - Incredibly Ugly Girl
The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
Drive-By Truckers - Zip City
Foo Fighters - Big Me
Carter Family - Are You Lonesome Tonight?

2 comments:

xifer said...

Good times. Thanks for having me on ... Xifer

Anonymous said...

thanks for the kind words...
luv,

Rusty Welder