KUSF 12.08.10 3-6 AM DJ Damin


1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour










3-4

John Lennon - Working Class Hero
Willie Nelson - Turn Out The Lights
Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger
Liver Cancer - Child Abuse
Pearl Harbour - Can't Take You Anywhere
Graves Brothers Deluxe - San Malo National Anthem
KISS - Room Service
Reunion - Life Is A Rock (But The Radio Rolled Me)
Chinese Restaurants - Summer Romance
Concrete Blonde - Caroline
Sisters - The Curse
Super Wild Horses - World's Gone Bad
Grinderman - Heathen Child

4-5

The Beatles - I'm So Tired
NoBunny - Pretty Little Trouble
Teeth - A Is For Asshole
The Welders - P-E-R-V-E-R-T
Snowball - Bus To Hell
Sluglords - Revenge of The Zombie Sluglords
Woven Bones - I've Gotta Get
Spokepoker - Stranger
Screaming Females - I Don't Mind
Minks - Our Ritual
Sticks N Stones - Red Light
Superchunk - Everything At Once
The Love Me Nots - Black and Blue
What Now My Love - Apocalipps In My Pants/Tonight
Clinic - Radiostory

5-6

The Beatles - In My Life
Elton John - Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding
Deerhunter - He Would Have Laughed
Dave Mihaly's Shimmering Leaves Ensemble - Dream Palace
The Flips - I Just Don't Know Where I Stand
Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley
Wild Nothing - Drifter
Tom Petty - Even The Losers
Cheap Time - When Tomorrow Comes
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone
Lumerians - Burning Mirrors
John Lennon - How Do You Sleep

No comments: