KUSF 11.17.10 3-6 AM DJ Damin



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour










3-4

Afro Celt Sound System - When You're Falling
Elton John - Someone Saved My Life Tonight
The Statler Brothers - Flowers On The Wall
The Bar Feeders - Sociopathetic
Lumerians - Crazy Horses
NoBunny - Live It Up
Black Flag - Slip It In
The Welders - Debutantes In Bondage
Screaming Females - Nothing At All
Woven Bones - I've Gotta Get
Sex Church - Paralyze
Deerhunter - Memory Boy
Limes - Bad Year

4-5

Ozzy Osbourne - Diary Of A Madman
Laurie Anderson - Strange Perfume
The Flips - I Just Don't Know Where I Stand
Grinderman - Kitchenette
Brad Laner - Lancaster
Roedelius - Felix Austria
Teeth - A Is For Asshole
Body Count - Born Dead
Hank IV - Patient Zero
Love Me Nots - Broken

5-6

Little Charlie And The Nightcats - My Next Ex-Wife
Holy Shit - Porous
No Age - Glitter
Sluglords - Pussywhipped
Butthole Surfers - I Love You Peggy
The Donnas - Everybody's Smoking Cheeba
Iron Maiden - Aces High
Coconut - Sassafras
Total Control - Paranoid Video
Led Zeppelin - Sick Again
Fey Gods - Bury Me Standing
Mess Folle - Remember
Prince - Sign O' The Times
KISS - I Was Made For Lovin' You
Judas Priest - Living After Midnight
7 Year Bitch - Kiss My Ass Goodbye

No comments: