KUSF 11.09.10 Midnight-3 AM DJ Xray



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Cryptacize-Heaven is Human
Dinosaur Jr.-Almost Ready
The Black Angels-The Sniper
The Moonhearts-I Said

The Mountain Goats-Drug Life
Arab Strap-Haunt Me
Owen Pallett-Dont Stop
Junip-In Every Direction
Deru-I woud like
Deru-I want

Copy-Real Scared
El Hueleguiso-Manzanita y su Conjunto
Roy Ayers-Chicago

Hank IV-Security System
Total Control-Paranoid Video
Crime-Frustration
Crime-Crimewave
Cola Freaks-Knirk
Cola Freaks-Udsigt til Ingenting
Nobunny-Live it up

AIDS Wolf-Family Romance
Crime-San Francisco's Doomed

Alter Eagle-Monsters
Matthew Dear-Honey
Cold Cave-The Trees Grew Emotions and Died
Flying Lotus-Clock Catcher
Dark Time Sunshine-Now They Know
Diplo-Summer's Gonna Hurt You
Flying Lotus-Jurrassic Notion/MTheory

Flying Lotus-And the World laughs with you (feat Thom Yorke)
Chemical Brothers-Swoon
Chemical Brothers-Another World

The Reatards-Twice as Hard
The Reaction-No title
What Now My Love-F-bombs couldnt destroy our ice cream cones
Super Wild Horses-World's Gone bad
Crass-Mother Earth (live '84)
Fey Gods-Bury Me Standing
The Flips-I Just Dont Know Where I Stand

Mess Folk-Something I Remember
Mess Folk-Give me a gun
Sun Araw-Deep Cover
Onuma Singsiri-Mae Kha Sam Tam

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffitti-Helen
Avey Tare-Oliver Twist
Crocodiles-Girl In Black
Crocodiles-Sleep Forever
Tame Impala-Alter Ego

No comments: