KUSF 11.05.10 9-10 PM The Menace's Attic DJ Dennis The Menace












The Menace’s Attic Episode #463 November 5th, 2010 “I’m So Exhausted Tonight I Could Die. But That Won’t Work Because If I Die, Than I’ll Miss The Radio Show And My Memoirs Will Only Be Partially Done, And Then How Will Some Publisher Pick It Up? And How Will I Sell The Film Rights? Of Course If You Are Dead That’s All Worth A Lot More Even Half Done. I’ll Think About It And Get Back To You!”

OPENING SONGS: I Dig Rock and Roll Music – Peter, Paul & Mary (Warner Bros.) 2:36

Set #1 I Have At Least One British Zombie Left Over From Last Week’s Show And While He’s A Hermit At Heart, Fact Is He Was Willing To Trip His Way On Over Hear For Yet Another Menace Attic Set Title Punfest!
I Love You – The Zombies (Parrot) 3:12
Listen People – The Herman’s Hermits (MGM) 2:29
Comin’ Back To Me – Jefferson Airplane (RCA) 5:18

Set #2 This Set Is Dedicated To Our Special Surprise Guest (That’s Me) Alia Volz, Executive Producer Of the Literary Death Match, That Dennis The Menace Is Judging. It Was A Late “Booking” So While The Narrative Will Surely Be A Page Turner, We Can’t Guarantee Oprah Will Accept It! (Thank Gawd!)
Old Friends – Simon & Garfunkel (Columbia) 2:36
My Little Red Book – Love (Elektra) 2:33
Book Of Love – The Monotones (Rhino) 2:21
Boy – Book Of Love (Rhino) 3:19

Set #3 While I Can’t Imagine Stevie Wonder Covering “Show Me The Way” He Did A Heck Of A Job On The Beatles. And Of Course Anyone Daring To Cover Dylan Is, Uh, For The Byrds!
Signed, Sealed Delivered (I’m Yours) – Peter Frampton (A&M) 3:47
We Can Work It Out – Stevie Wonder (Tamla) 2:53
Mr. Tambourine Man – The Byrds (Columbia) 2:29

Set #4 While I Rarely Put Labels On The Music I Play, This Set Is Definitely Where It’s Atco!
Never Ending Song Of Love – Delaney, Bonnie & Friends (Atco) 2:37
Toast And Marmalade For Tea – Tin Tin (Atco) 2:22
I Got You Babe – Sonny & Cher (Atco) 3:14

CLOSING SONG: The Promise – When In Rome (Virgin) 3:44

No comments: