KUSF 10.19.10 Midnight-3 AM Fly By Night DJ Terry Dactyl



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Etta Jones - I'll never be free
Sam Cooke - Don't get around much anymore
Ray Charles - Someday (you'll want me to want you)
Billie Holiday - Love me or leave me

Dee Edwards - Why can't there be love?
The Supremes & The Four Tops - The Bigger you love
Creations - I've got to find her
The Invincibles - Heart full of love
Willie Hutch - Brother's gonna work it out

Bobby Day - Can't explain (remix)
Kanye West - Good Friday
Esq and Chikaramanga - The original
Aloe Blacc - Miss fortune
Lord Tang - I heard it through the tang

Arthur Conley - Aunt Dora's Love Soul Shack
Barrett Strong - 25 miles
Tina Turner - Medley (Gimme some lovin/Sweet soul music)
The Inciters - Soul clap
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas - I can't dance to that music you're playing
The Supremes -Back in my arms
The Four Tops - I can't help myself

Wilson Pickett - In the midnight hour
The Fantastic Johnny C - Boogaloo on Broadway
Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings - Your thing is a drag
Mary Lou Williams and Leon Thomas - You know baby

The Bar-Kays - Holy Ghost
George Clinton and Parliment Funkadelic - Give up the funk
Slim - In the mix
The Funky Boys - solid funk
The Gap Band- Burn rubber
George Clinton - get dressed

Whodini - Freaks come out at night
Bizmarke - make the music with your mouth biz

Slave - Slide
A Tribe Called Quest - Go ahead in the rain
Lakeside - Fantastic Voyage
Ramp - The Old One Two

Connor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band - Roosevelt Room
The Black Angels - Sunday afternoon
Jaill - she's my baby

Conor Oberst - all the lights in the window
Wilco - airline to heaven
Mavis Staples - Creep along moses

No comments: