KUSF 10.12.10 Noon-3 PM Carolyn



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Gears “Teenage BRain”
Zero Boys “I’m Bored”
Buzzcocks “You Tear Me Up”
Total Control “Real Estate”
Perspective Nevski “Moment Of Hate”
No Age “Inflorescence”
Super Wild Horses “World’s Gone Bad”

Cheap Time “Miss Apparent”
Mike Rep and The Quotas “H.M. My Mind”
Procedure Club “Feel Sorry For Me”

Oblivians “Strong Come On”
Oblivians “Bum A Ride”
The Scrams “The Molasses”
Thee Headcoats “No Way Out”
The Mockingbirds “You Stole My Love”
Fungi Girls “Doldrums”
Chinese Restaurant “Summer Romance”
Moonhearts “I Hate Myself”

Hank IV “? (from upcoming LP ‘HIV III’)”
Volcano Suns “Walk Around”
Drakula “Medo De Psiquiatra”
Fun Things “(I Ain’t Got) Time Enough For Love”
Cola Freaks “Udsigt Til Ingenting”

Black Helicopter “Invasion Of Prussia”
Volt “I Don’t Feel So Good”
Francis Harold & The Holograms “Retreat”
Superchunk “February Punk”
Young Offenders “Black Hands”

Scream “Came Without A Warning”
Scream “Bet You Never Thought”
Sex Church “209”
NoBunny “Never Been Kissed”
Ty Segall “The Drag”
White Mystery “Powerglove”
Cheater Slick “Can’t You Hear (My Heart Beat)”

New York Dolls “Trash”
Dead Boys “What Love Is”
The People’s Temple “Make You Understand”
Gestapo Khazi “Escalators”
The Menthols “Between The Dots”
Demon’s Claws “All Three Eyes”

Frankie Rose and The Outs “Candy”
Limes “Ice Caps”
Bare Wires “Nice To Know You”
Pleasure Kills “Bring Me A Match”
Woven Bones “I’ve Gotta Get”

Little Claw “Brackish Stratum”
Agent Ribbons “I’m Alright”
Lumerians “Burning Mirrors”
Fey Gods “Bury Me Standing”
Chris Stroffolino “Come On Back Baby”

Vaselines “Sex Sux (Amen)”

No comments: