KUSF 10.05.10 Noon-3 PM Carolyn



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









CAROLYN – Tuesday, October 5, 2010

La Peste “Better Off Dead”
Teenage Head “You’re Tearin’ Me Apart”
The Babeez “Hate”
Supercharger “Are You A Boy/Girl”
Dutch Masters “Radioactive”
Love Collector “My Baby Goes Waaah!”

Total Control “Paranoid Video”
Hurch “209”
HitlersS “Spastic Dance”
Super Wild Horses “Mess Around”

The King Khan & BBQ Show “Fish Fight”
White Mysery “Powerglove”
Guinea Worms “Hello From Ohio”
The Savages “The World Ain’t Round, It’s Square”
The Clean “Tally Ho”
Eddy Current Suppression Ring “TALOIGA”
Peripherique Est “Le Rock D’ici”
Bad Times “Listen To The Band”

The Touch-Me-Nots “Keep Talking Like That”
Medication “Don’t Die”
Black Helicopter “Pickle Jar”
Voice Of The Puppets “I Don’t Want To Know”
Cheap Time “Everyone Knows”

UV Race “Cherry B”
Grinderman “Worm Tamer”
Puffy Areolas “Puking In Piss”
Drakula “Medo De Psiquatra”
Cola Freaks “Mig Mig Mig”

A Frames “Ice Cave”
Mike Rep and The Quotas “H.M. My Mind”
Suicide “Ghost Rider”
Razar “Self Destruct”
Fungi Girls “Kowloon Walled City”
The Mantles “Situations”
NoBunny “Never Been Kissed”
Boomgates “Bright Idea”

Ty Segall “My Head Explodes”
Nice Smile “Building”
The Inhalants “Gun Shopping”
Spider “Back To The Wall”
Tanz Der Youth “I’m Sorry I’m Sorry”
Menthols “Switchblade Nite”

Corin Tucker Band “Thrift Store Coats”
Hank IV “#2”
Chinese Restaurants “Summer Romance”
Guitar Wolf “Butobase!! All Night”
Demon’s Claws “Mona’s Lunch”

Woven Bones “I’ve Gotta Get”
Palmsspring “Metropolitan”
Guided By Voices “If We Wait”
The Limes “Good Times”
The Flips “I Just Don’t Know Where I Stand”

Kryptonite Nixon “Suckers…”

1 comment:

palms spring said...

Caroyln,
Thanks for playing one of our tracks on your show!

-m