KUSF 09.23.10 3-6 AM DJ Zoe B


1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Gene Vincent - Unchained Melody
Kraftwerk - Ananas Symphonie
Roedelius - Manono
Felt - I Worship the Sun
Grass Widow - Shadow
Mount Kimbie - Before I Move Off
Soft Machine - Save Yourself
Etran Finatawa - Ummee Ndaaren
Magma - Weidorje
Black Sabbath - Wicked World
Godley & Creme - Random Brainwave
Dion and the Belmonts - Lonely Teenager
Amanaz - Khala My Friend
Popol Vuh - Bruder des Schattens
13th Floor Elevators - Dear Dr. Doom
Moondog - New Amsterdam
10cc- I'm Not in Love
Dungen - Min Enda Van
Ry Cooder - Paris, Texas
Alejandro Jodorowsky - El Alma Nace En La Sangre
Gilbert O' Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)
Talk Talk - I Believe in You
Jandek - War Dance
Popol Vuh - Morning Sun
Sun Araw- Ma Holo
Washington Phillips - Lift Him Up That's All
Arthur Brown - I Put a Spell on You
Roedelius - The Diary of the Forgotten
Islaja - Ajanlaskun Aatto
Max Richter - Infra 5
Linda Perhacs- Call of the River
John Lennon - God
13th Floor Elevators - Thru the Rhythm
Godley & Creme - Freeze Frame
Tangerine Dream - Mysterious Semblance at the Strand of Nightmares
Abner Jay - I'm So Depressed

No comments: