KUSF 09.22.10 Noon-3 PM DJ Meta



1st Hour









2nd Hour









3rd Hour









Swans - No words / no thoughts
Hot Fog - Dwarf King of the Sovereign
Jeff the Brotherhood - You got the look
The Buzzcocks - Ever fallen in love (with someone you shouldn't have)
Super Wild Horses - World's gone bad
Sean Smith - Ourselves when we're real
Bare Wires - Romantic girl
Best Coast - Boyfriend
King Khan & BBQ - Waddlin around
Jay Reatard - Hammer I miss you
The Flips - I just don't know where I stand
Funghi Girls - Dystopic Vision
The Butthole Surfers - Something
Sleepy Sun - Open eyes
XX - VCR
Beach House - Used to be
Betty Everett - It's in his kiss (Shoop shoop song)
The Beatles - Mister Postman
The Crew Cuts - Sh-boom
Benjamin Biolay - L'espoir fait vivre
Yo la Tengo - You can have it all
The Budos Band - River Sepentine
David Bowie - An occasional dream
Roxy Music - Just like you
Wilco - Leave me (like you found me)
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan - Come undone
Rokhausen - Since I decided to go
Caballo Tripode - I wish
Rolling Stones - Rock off
XTC - Making plans for Nigel
Four Tet - Angel Echoes
Holy Fuck - P.I.G.S.
Drunk Horse - Arroyo grande
The Melvins - Inhumanity and death
Die Einstuerzenden Neubauten - Stella Maris
The Clientele - Never anyone but you
Sun Kil Moon - Half moon bay
Caetano Veloso - Soy loco por ti, America

No comments: